Monday, December 12

Procrastinating

So instead of reading/studying for my Critical Inquiry final, I decided to give you all an awesome blog post to read.... and maybe this will allow you all to procrastinate too. This week is finals week for me, so this weekend I did a lot of sitting on my ass. I never noticed until I started grad school that my attention span is terrible. This is going to annoy some of you, well probably not because most of you are very smart, but I could pretty much not study before and I'd do fine. In high school I would say I was going to study for finals, and fall asleep about 15 minutes into it... those were the days. Now here I am trying to think of things that I did other than study and not much is coming to mind. My parents had their annual holiday fight... glad that's over with. It's beginning to freak me out how much I act like my mom, and how much Dan acts like my dad. I could have sworn that it was us fighting. It's not very reassuring that the same fights go on 25 + years later. Speaking of being married, another one of my cousins got engaged. Blah Blah Blah, now onto food..
Breakfast: waffles, syrup, butter
Lunch: Chick-fil-a, nuggets and fries
Dinner: not yet.. last nights was spaghetti, meatballs and sausage.

Wednesday Dan and I are going to Reading Terminal Market for lunch after my final. I could spend all day in there eating. We will definitely let you know how that is... because its good eats. Maybe, just maybe I'll take some pics of my sandwich for you to salivate over.

No comments: